Get the app. Get the map.®

Plitvička jezera

Description:

Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatian: Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera, is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage register. The national park was founded in 1949 and is in the mountainous karst area of central Croatia, at the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The important north–south road that passes through the national park area connects the Croatian inland with the Adriatic coastal region. The protected area extends over 296.85 square kilometres (73,350 acres). About 90% of this area is part of Lika-Senj County, while the remaining 10% is part of Karlovac County. The Chart is created by the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service CRMS.

Price: $ 4.99 USD


Vendor: Croatian Mountain Rescue Service - HGSS

Category: Parks & Forests

Activities: Hiking

Published: 2019

Language: English, Croatian

Size: 82.3 MB

See all maps by Croatian Mountain Rescue Service - HGSS

Maps purchased here can only be viewed in the Avenza Maps app on iOS and Android.


Preview and Coverage:






Avenza Systems Inc. © 2021. All Rights Reserved.    Avenza Maps™ is a trademark of Avenza Systems Inc.    Legal    Privacy and Cookie Policy

Get the app. Get the map. ®