Get the app. Get the map.®

Central Oregon SxS Where To Ride 7 Map Bundle, Ana Reservoir RV Park to Paisley, Cowboy Dinner Tree


Central Oregon SxS Where To Ride: From Ana Reservoir RV Park to Paisley, Cowboy Dinner Tree, Fremont National Forest and the Eastern Oregon Desert. Read This! This is a 7 map Collection. See > Help Page if you need help with the Avenza Map App. Routes are easy to moderate. There are rocky sections on these routes (mostly eastern routes). It is suggested that you run a little higher tire pressure to protect the sidewalls of your tires. Be sure to make your reservations at Ana Reservoir RV Park months in advance. 541-943-3240 If you plan on eating at the CDT you will need to call (541-576-2426), and make reservations months in advance. The Pioneer Saloon in Paisley has excellent food. Please call (541-943-3289), ahead if you are coming with a group. Open Map #1 and follow the red arrows on Hwy 31 from Silver Lake to Ana Reservoir RV Park. Ana Reservoir RV Park has partial hookups, (Water and Electricity), or full hookup sites available. On the Maps: Blue Routes will give you the shortest routes to Paisley and the Cowboy Dinner Tree (CDT). Look at the Legend (Map #2), for mileage and suggested routes. Routes are displayed in different colors. This is intended to help you plan your group ride and make it possible to not have to wait at every intersection. Stay on your intended route, example, Blue route to Paisley, the ride leader will stop from time to time to check on the person behind him and in turn that person will wait for the next person and so on. The ride leader may choose to stop and group up at points of interest or just to take a break. These maps will take you through the beautiful Fremont National Forest and the deserts of Eastern Oregon where you may see herds of wild horses. It is your responsibility to know where you are and that you are on a route that is legal for your vehicle. If you wish to explore in the National Forest you will also need the Motor Vehicle Use Maps for the forest you wish to visit. Central Oregon SxS Where To Ride Maps are produced to provide you with legal routes to enjoy with your Off Highway Vehicle (OHV). This includes all Classes of OHV, Class I (ATV), Class II (Jeep, truck, etc.), Class III Motorcycle) and Class IV (SxS). The majority of these roads are NOT MAINTAINED and may be impassable due to water runoff, slides, down trees, administrative closures, etc. Some roads may have become impassable since the publishing of these maps. YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK. This product is produced from information prepared by Central Oregon SxS or from other suppliers. Central Oregon SxS cannot assure the reliability or suitability of this information for a particular purpose. The Data and product accuracy may vary due to compilation from various sources, including modeling and interpretation, and may not meet National Map Accuracy Standards. This information may be updated, corrected, or otherwise modified without notification. For questions regarding road use in the National Forest please refer to the Forest Motor Vehicle Use Map (MVUM). An MVUM is a legal enforceable document that identifies the roads, trails, and areas where motor vehicles use is allowed in the Forest Service administrative unit or ranger district. MVUMs are reissued each year. It is the responsibility of the motor vehicle user to acquire the current MVUM. The MVUMs display National Forest System (NFS), routes (roads and trails), designated as open to motorized travel. The MVUMs also display allowed uses by motor vehicle class (ex. highway-legal vehicles, vehicles 50 inches in width or less, motor cycles and open to all vehicles; seasonal allowances, off travel distance allowances, and provides information on other travel rules and regulations. Visitors should not rely on any other maps for making decisions about motorized travel. A current printed copy of the Forest MVUM is available FREE from local Forest Service offices, and the current downloadable copy is available FREE from Please contact the local land manager, Forest Service, BLM or State Forests for more information about motor vehicle use on the lands they manage. If you are on a forest road and you come to come to a closed gate that is not locked and does not display a NO TRESPASSING or PRIVATE PROPERTY sign you can pass through but please close the gate behind you. Be Safe.

Price: $ 11.99 USD

Vendor: Central Oregon SxS Where to Ride

Primary Category: Recreation

Secondary Categorization: Off Roading

Published: 2020-January

Language: English

Size: 646.0 MB

See all maps by Central Oregon SxS Where to Ride

Maps purchased here can only be viewed in the Avenza Maps app on iOS and Android.

Contains 7 maps:

Avenza Systems Inc. © 2020. All Rights Reserved.    Avenza Maps™ is a trademark of Avenza Systems Inc.    Legal    Privacy and Cookie Policy

Get the app. Get the map. ®