Get the app. Get the map.®

Central Oregon SxS Where To Ride 6 Map Bundle: Silver Lake, Paisley, Cowboy Dinner Tree


Central Oregon SxS Where To Ride: Silver Lake, Paisley, Cowboy Dinner Tree Read This! Total device memory space required for 6 map bundle: 1,254 MB. There are 288 miles of Routes on 6 maps in this Collection. You can camp 6.3 miles south of Silver Lake, south of the Cowboy Dinner Tree and just after you enter the Fremont National Forest. Look at the Legend on Map #1 and then plan your route. These routes are designed so that you do not have to wait at every intersection (Stay spread out to avoid dust). Simply stay on your groups chosen route, Blue, Pink or Purple so your friends can find you should you have a problem. Your Ride Leader should stop from time to time to check on the person behind him. That person will then wait for the person behind him and so on. The ride leader may want to stop and group up at Points of Interest or to take a break with the group. The shortest route to Paisley is 62 miles. Making this a minimum 124 mile ride. Leave Camp at 9:00am and you should be in Paisley in time for lunch. Go east from Paisley and follow the Pink Route for a 150 mile round trip. Go west from Paisley, follow the Pink Route visiting Bald Butte Lookout and Thompson Reservoir, for a 158 mile ride. OR: Make up your on ride. The Blue, Pink and Purple routes are all legal routes. There are a few route options to shorten of lengthen your ride. Note: Not all roads in the Fremont National Forest are open to OHVs/SxSs. If you wish to explore you will need the Fremont National Forest Service Motor Vehicle Use Maps (#4 and #5), for this area. If you need help with the Avenza Map App you can go to and look under the How To Page tab. If you plan on eating at the CDT you will need to call (541-576-2426), and make reservations months in advance. The Pioneer Saloon in Paisley has excellent food. Please call (541-943-3289), ahead if you are coming with a group. Call the day/week before your ride. Again in the morning of your ride and the again when you figure you are about 1 hour out if you want the pizza to be ready when you get there. These maps will take you through the beautiful Fremont National Forest and into the desert of Eastern Oregon where you may see antelope and herds of wild horses. It is your responsibility to know where you are and that you are on a route that is legal for your vehicle. If you wish to explore in the National Forest you will also need the Motor Vehicle Use Maps for the forest you wish to visit. Central Oregon SxS Where To Ride Maps are produced to provide you with legal routes to enjoy with your Off Highway Vehicle (OHV). This includes all Classes of OHV, Class I (ATV), Class II (Jeep, truck, etc.), Class III Motorcycle) and Class IV (SxS). The majority of these roads are Not Maintained and may be impassable due to water runoff, slides, down trees, administrative closures, etc. Some roads may have become impassable since the publishing of these maps. You ride at your own risk. This product is produced from information prepared by Central Oregon SxS or from other suppliers. Central Oregon SxS cannot assure the reliability or suitability of this information for a particular purpose. The Data and product accuracy may vary due to compilation from various sources, including modeling and interpretation, and may not meet National Map Accuracy Standards. This information may be updated, corrected, or otherwise modified without notification. For questions regarding road use in the National Forest please refer to the Forest Motor Vehicle Use Map (MVUM). An MVUM is a legal enforceable document that identifies the roads, trails, and areas where motor vehicles use is allowed in the Forest Service administrative unit or ranger district. MVUMs are reissued each year. It is the responsibility of the motor vehicle user to acquire the current MVUM. The MVUMs display National Forest System (NFS), routes (roads and trails), designated as open to motorized travel. The MVUMs also display allowed uses by motor vehicle class (ex. highway-legal vehicles, vehicles 50 inches in width or less, motor cycles and open to all vehicles; seasonal allowances, off travel distance allowances, and provides information on other travel rules and regulations. Visitors should not rely on any other maps for making decisions about motorized travel. A current printed copy of the Forest MVUM is available FREE from local Forest Service offices, and the current downloadable copy is available FREE from Please contact the local land manager, Forest Service, BLM or State Forests for more information about motor vehicle use on the lands they manage. If you are on a forest road and you come to come to a closed gate that is not locked and does not display a NO TRESPASSING or PRIVATE PROPERTY sign you can pass through but please close the gate behind you. Be Safe.

Price: $ 11.99 USD

Vendor: Central Oregon SxS Where to Ride

Primary Category: Recreation

Secondary Categorization: Off Roading

Published: 2019-December

Language: English

Size: 609.4 MB

See all maps by Central Oregon SxS Where to Ride

Maps purchased here can only be viewed in the Avenza Maps app on iOS and Android.

Contains 6 maps:

Avenza Systems Inc. © 2020. All Rights Reserved.    Avenza Maps™ is a trademark of Avenza Systems Inc.    Legal    Privacy and Cookie Policy

Get the app. Get the map. ®